Xeon equivalent of i5-8400 in power usage

Hey guys,

I'm looking to build another unraid server which will probably be used as a backup server, or perhaps another main server.

I currently have an i5-8400. I would like to build it with used server parts. What's an equivalent Xeon processor that will have similar performance to the i5-8400 and also in similar power consumption (electricity usage). I like that my current server idles at about 90 watts and goes to 150 at full load, and want a similar Xeon.

If it means getting a less powerful Xeon to get similar power consumption I'm okay with that also. Worst case this server will run 1VM, and multiple dockers, and plex (but I could always through in an nvidia card in it if it needs to use plex). But right now the plan is just to have it be a backup. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Also it will likely be used in a supermicro case with a 920W-SQ PSU (if it helps you guys recommend something similar in power usage to my i5 that I have now). Although not 100% set on use the supermicro case. 

Thank you!