New beefy 24 Bay build check

I am preparing to order parts for my new server and I wanted to run the parts list by a few forums to get expert opinions.  I am currently running Windows 10 on my Dell R610.  It works well but I want to move to NVME and I am out of options for expanding storage.  I don't want to build a NAS now as I want a one box solution.

My new build will be an Unraid server(I played with it before so I'm slightly familiar with it).  I do have some questions about cases and SAS/Raid cards though.

Primary uses will be Plex/Emby and the standard accompanying apps like NZBget, Sonarr, etc.

CPU-Intel 9900K(I want QuickSync and I want enough power that it will last a long time.)  I know this isn't supported yet by Unraid and you need Linux Kernel 4.20.  So because of that I am waiting to pull the trigger on the full build until Unraid is updated.  I dont want to go Ryzen because I know there are some small issues with Unraid and I want to spend the extra 200$ for more speed.  Plus of course Quicksync.  I wont be overclocking.

Motherboard-ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate LGA 1151, It seems like the best blend of features for a decent price.  I know in the AMD world they are great, I am hoping the same is true for Intel.  I wont be overclocking.

Ram-32GB 2x16gb of whatever is cheap at the time for 3200mhz.

CPU cooler- Noctua D15(I am a little concerned this wont fit in a 4u chassis.)  Open to other suggestions to help with fit.

NVME- 2x 1GB 970 Evo Plus

Hard drives-Starting with 8x 10GB WD White labels, from Easy stores.  I also have 2 Seagate 10GB Iron wolf Pro and 10GB Barracuda Pro(One of these two will be used as parity).

Case-I was leaning toward a NORCO RPC-4224 4U because I want 24 bays.  I was also looking at SuperMicro 846E16-R1200B and 846BA-R920B.  I think the supermicro will be higher quality and includes the PSU.  The only 2 issues with them is you need to grab them used on ebay so its always a risk if they work.  Plus you need to actually find one.  I am also concerned that the super micros wont fit the cpu coolers or something properly as they are more meant for enterprise grade servers.

PSU-If i get a supermicro then will it connect to a modern LGA1151 Mobo?  Can I add peripherals like a GPU(P2000) with it?  This was an issue with my R610, I couldn't use the PSU for any addons.

If I get the Norco which uses a standard PSU, what should I get?  I am planning on running up to 24 drives, plus maybe a GPU, would 1200watts be enough?  Should I look for anything specific?  I saw this Rosewill Quark Series 1200W which looks pretty good and is shorter than the EVGA and Corsair PSUs.  I think length is an issue?

HBA card- I want a SAS2 card, I have seen a lot of popular names pop up but does anyone have specific models I should look for?  Obviously I want JBOD and SAS2.  I think both the Norco and SuperMicro have 6 SAS inputs for their backplane?  So does that mean I need an expander as well?  Which expander should I get?

Please point out any potential problems with my design.  Or stuff I should look out for.  I am most concerned with the case, psu and HBA card.