Problem with Ubuntu VM

Okay so here's the setup:

Intel Pentium G4560

8gb gddr4 ram

gigabyte h270-n wifi mini itx

EVGA GTX 1050 ti

combined 18 tb of hard drives (4tb parity and 14tb data)

The goal: Have UnRaid handle the NAS section of this then have a VM with Ubuntu that will act as a Plex server (using the network drives of the unraid NAS). 

The Problem: When setting up the VM I pass through the graphics card only there is no sound. When I look in the settings of ubuntu it says sound output is going to "dummy output." When I play for example a youtube video the video will play normally but not have any sound. So, I stopped the VM and looked in the settings and also passed through the "NVIDIA GP107GL HD Audio Controller" under the sound card section. However, when I do this, video playback and audio get messed up. The video will stutter horribly and not play while the audio is very choppy/stuttering. It will play a single sound roughly 3 times a second while the video is slowly stuttering along. It's difficult to explain so I will include a link to a youtube video showing the problem. I have also included screenshots of my settings for the VM in case I did something wrong there. 

If you have any idea whats going on please let me know or offer suggestions on how to fix this. This is my first experience with UnRaid and Ubuntu so I am very much a noob at this stuff. Any help would be very much appreciated!!!! 

YouTube video showing the problem:

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png