Unraid keeps crashing - randomly

Hi everyone,

I love my Unraid box, does everything flawlessly, except it crashes from time to time, randomly. Sometimes after 1 hour, sometimes after 1 week. Most I had it without crashing, 6 months.

What does crashing mean? I'm not exactly sure.

* the dockers seem to work, network mounts are working, VM is up and running, it seems to be just the interface

* the plugins are not recognised by the system

* sometimes it says "Blacklisted USB Flash GUID"  and the key is missing, Flash Product: n/a Flash GUID: 0000-0000-0000-000000000000

* sometimes has nothing to do with the USB and the registration key is there

** the USB sits inside the case and was brand new at the building of my Unraid. It is less than 1 year old now.

** if I stop the array, whatever the case may be, it says the registration key is missing

If I reboot the machine, everything starts to work as expected.

I've attached the diagnostics if anyone is willing to have a look.

micky-diagnostics-20190428-1011.zip

Problem with the flash drive:

Apr 27 18:30:15 Micky kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 29630) failed
Apr 27 18:30:15 Micky kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 29631) failed
Apr 27 18:30:15 Micky kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 29632) failed

If you're using a USB 3.0 port try a USB 2.0, if still issues replace the flash drive.