Unraid 6.7.0 - Docker Containers Failing to Write to config directory

Hello,

I'm facing an odd issue recently that seems to be affecting some but not all of the Docker containers.

I noticed that when changing settings in some Docker containers, the settings don't apply. For instance, in Deluge, if I change the enabled plug-ins, then check back a little while later, the change is undone. The same thing was happening in binhex-rtorrentvpn. To test, I removed that container and installed the linuxserver.io rTorrent container. This container (having never been installed before) has the same issue. If I turn off randomize incoming port or change the default downloads directory and apply the changes, they'll be back to the way they originally were once I restart the container. Both containers have PUID = 99 and PGID = 100. The appdata share is shared over SMB as private. Fix Common Issues comes back with nothing other than permissions errors on a different share (an obviously doesn't check permissions on the appdata share).

If I directly edit the config files in Windows, the changes will persist which leads me to believe the containers are not able to write to the /config directory.

Sonarr, Radarr, UniFi, and Plex seem to have no issues saving settings, updating their respective db, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

hoth-diagnostics-20190620-2227.zip