Optical Drives missing after 6.7.1 Update

Hello Unraid Community, thanks for taking the time to read my support thread.

I ran the 6.7.1 update when it showed up last night and upon reboot the 2 optical drives in my server no longer showed up under system devices.  I had just been using them prior to running the update and had made no other changes to the system.  They are connected to a Marvell SE9172 onboard sata 3 controller.  Since I was in the middle of using them I moved the optical drives to 2 ports on the Intel controller and they showed up as normal.  The Marvell controller shows up in system devices as per normal.

Was anything changed in 6.7.1 that would have affected this sata controller?  I know in the past some Marvell controllers had been blacklisted for causing problems with the array and having issues with virtualization.  For that reason I've never ran any hard drives on that controller and always used it for optical drives.

I'm not at my server at the moment so I am unable to attach diagnostic files at the time of this post.  I will be back later tonight if you want me to reconnect the drives to the Marvell controller and collect any logs.

Thanks again!

Edited by Iciclebar