VM is gone after Hardware upgrade

Hi

I replaced my hole Server and keept only the Array. After that - the machine starts normal and my VM was there - but after I tryed to start them I got an error that my AMD CPU does't Support VM's. Quick restart and some Bios change later for the AMD-V and the error was gone but also my VM.

So my first try was to get a new VM / same Settings and replace the Vdisk with my Original - but every time I tryed this Windows trys to Install....

Maybe some of you can Help me :)

16 hours ago, D0bby said:

Hi

I replaced my hole Server and keept only the Array. After that - the machine starts normal and my VM was there - but after I tryed to start them I got an error that my AMD CPU does't Support VM's. Quick restart and some Bios change later for the AMD-V and the error was gone but also my VM.

So my first try was to get a new VM / same Settings and replace the Vdisk with my Original - but every time I tryed this Windows trys to Install....

Maybe some of you can Help me :)

You might find that you need to try editing the VM settings and switching to the XML view and make sure that the boot priority of the vdisk is ahead of that for the DVD drive.

Edited by itimpi