Can't Connect to AFP Shares on Mac OS after ISP Change (unRAID v6.6.7)

I switched my ISP yesterday and am working on reconfiguring the unRAID server to work properly.  Prior to the ISP change, everything was functioning normally running unRAID v6.6.7.  Now, I am unable to connect/mount my AFP shares on Mac OS.  Here are the steps I've taken thus far:

After the ISP change to AT&T Fiber (Arris BGW210 gateway), I had to reset and reconfigure my Orbi mesh router.  As a result, the Tower was no longer accessible through the Web GUI.  

I realized my server was setup with a fixed IP address that was in a different range than the reconfigured Orbi.  The Arris gateway is 192.168.1.0 setup in IP Passthrough mode and the Orbi is setup as the router which automatically switched it's IP to 10.0.0.1 to avoid conflict with the gateway.  On the old ISP, my Server was setup on the 192.168.1.x range, so I used the following approach to change the 1) fixed IP to the 10.0.0.x range and 2) update the Gateway and DNS_Server to the new Orbi IP:

edit /boot/config/network.cfg

nano /boot/config/network.cfg

CTRL-O saves, CTRL-X exits

Then

powerdown -r

Doing so enabled me to successfully connect to the Tower web GUI and start the array.  I can then open the Mac OS Finder and see the Tower SMB and AFP servers under "Locations > Network" in the Finder Sidebar.  I can successfully open the Tower SMB and mount the "Flash" share.  I can then open the "AutoMounter" app and add the SMB "Flash" share successfully.

The problem is that when I try to connect to the AFP share through the Mac OS Finder using this same method, I click on "Connect As" and it says "Connection Failed".  I also tried going "Go > Connect to Server > afp:10.0.1.xx", which is unsuccessful and gives me the message "There was a problem connecting to the server "10.0.1.xx".

Nothing else has been changed on my server at this point.  I'm sure it's probably something obvious that I'm missing, but I have been unable to figure it out.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.