SSD only Setup

Hi all

ive swapped out all of my smaller drives for Solid state (mostly NVMe but some Msata cards) and i currently have them running with my spinning hard drives. im taking out all the spinning hard disks as ive moved a lot of the data thats replaceable into the cloud and is mounted via rclone,

question is, at the moment i have 2 nvme drives as cache and the rest are part of the array, i dont use parity drives so ui dont think it matters about the trim function ive read about,

im thinking apart from being able to rip the disks out and read them in most linux distros, is there an advantage to having all my disks in the cache,

i have 7 2tb drives, 2 x 1tb drives and 2 x 512gb drives,

i currently use the 2 512gb drives in raid 0 and the important data on the cache is backed up every week.

people may say im missing the point of unraid but ive had the licence a few years, im happy wiht the simplicity of how it works and docker and vm setup and usage so i dont really want to move away from it.

i do have a couple of smaller SSDs i could use to add as 1 data drive as i understand it wont run with just cache disks in it. is this still the case?

thanks everyone in advance