Rebuild keep failing (Solved)

I have 4.7 UNRAID with RAID bus controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MV64460/64461/64462 System Controller, Revision B (rev 01). I know there are issue with this card type. I keep getting a fail drive randomly. Initially, I would rebuild the drive and sometimes it would be months before it fail again. Recently, I can't seems to rebuild the drive anymore. It would initiate rebuild then fail. The drive I put is precleared. How do I go about and save my system? I purchased a LSI 9207-8i card, but the system is not recognizing it (according to the company I purchase the card from, it is in IT mode). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SATA controller.jpg

syslog-2019-08-11.txt

Edited by T3nchu

Think I got it figured out. I replaced the PCI cards. Upgrade to 6.7.2. Reassignment my drives and check parity correct. It started a parity check and flag the error drive. After replacing the drive restart the server, it started to rebuild my replaced drive. Once this is done, i will work on my other V5 UNRAID server with new parts.