Individual share settings ingored? (6.7.2)

It seems the share settings for some of my shares are being ignored.

Ex: I have a share called 'system'
Share settings:

Included disk(s): Disk 5

Excluded disk(s): None
Use cache disk: Prefer

There is no 'system' folder on the root of Disk 5, but somehow there is on the root of Disk 7.

"Free" space indicated on User Shares for 'system' is ~8 TB (free space of Disk 7 + free space of cache).

I manually moved the 'system' folder from Disk 7 to Disk 5, and now the "Free" space indicates ~3.5 TB (free space of Disk 5 + free space of cache)

This also happened with another share 'appdata'
Included disk(s): Disk 5

Excluced disk(s): None

This time, there was an 'appdata' folder on the root of Disk 5, as well as the root of Disk 7 again.

"Free" space was (Disk 5 + Disk 7).

Basically, despite indicating only Disk 5 in the Included Disk(s) for each share, it found the folder on other disks and automatically included them in the share.

Is this because I didn't explicitly exclude Disk 7 and other disks from the share?
The "Fix Common Problems" plugin whined when I used to indicate both Included and Excluded disks for a specific share.

8 minutes ago, grtgbln said:

There is no 'system' folder on the root of Disk 5, but somehow there is on the root of Disk 7.

"Free" space indicated on User Shares for 'system' is ~8 TB (free space of Disk 7 + free space of cache).

This can happen if you change the included / excluded disks after the files are already present on the drive.

9 minutes ago, grtgbln said:

Basically, despite indicating only Disk 5 in the Included Disk(s) for each share, it found the folder on other disks and automatically included them in the share.

Normal behaviour, correct, and to be expected.

9 minutes ago, grtgbln said:

The "Fix Common Problems" plugin whined when I used to indicate both Included and Excluded disks for a specific share.

Because they are opposite of each other, and no point (and very confusing) to specify both.