Array has 3 disks with read errors

I randomly received 24 errors on all 3 of my disk this morning after I notice my VM wasn't responding and attempted to restart it via the VM Manager in the web GUI which failed, the VM would not restart or shutdown. Not sure if it was a coincidence or what. Honestly it doesn't make any sense considering the vdisk for my VM is on a 1TB unassigned device and is completely separate of my array. 

I have a 3 disk array (1 parity + 2 disk all 10TB) and this is my first time dealing with a possible hard drive failure. The disk is almost 1 yr old so it shouldn't be dying just yet I hope. I did disconnect 2 sata cables to the drives yesterday to put labels on the drives while adding a fan to my system so I thought it could possibly be a loose connection. After I saw the errors I shutdown the system and went to check my cables and all looked fine. I rebooted the system and noticed the errors are gone but my disk 1 (ZA27GL6X) is now disabled.

I ran a short SMART self- test and everything looks good. I also took a diagnostic but honestly have no clue what I'm looking for. I probably should have went and bought a replacement drive and pre-cleared this one before attempting to re-use it but decided to just rebuild the the drive since I feel it is a fluke. Could someone please take a look at my diagnostic file and see if something stands out?

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance!!!

server-diagnostics-20191006-1541.zip server-smart-20191006-1040.zip

Screenshot_20191006-201708.png

Edited by Kuchar09
5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Diags are after rebooting so not much to see, most likely not disk related, you'll need to rebuild the disabled disk.

Thanks for the reply! I read that about reboots so I will have to remember that for future reference.

My rebuild was successful! I'm currently running a parity check and will also run an extended SMART test when finished to verify I'm in the clear.