Help finding what's crashing my server. Diagnostics in post.

Wavey

I have 2 unraid servers and last time both were crashing, got some help here now only one is crashing. 

I'm running Unraid 6.6.7 due to fear of the SQL corruption in versions past that

I'll explain the events as much as I can...

• Plex goes down, I check the logs and I see a bunch of alerts about dockers entering disabled states @ Oct-20 15:07:57
  • Dashboard, and dockers won't load in the UI and nothing under Boot Device is loading so I can't press stop on the array etc
  • At this point I can't download diagnostics, just keeps loading, so I get into Putty and pull up to see what's running
  • Something called "Find" is taking up 82% of the CPU and fluctuating from 80's to the 70's
  • I use a command to try to kill all running dockers, nothing happens
  • I decided to run powerdown -r at this point but its not powering down
  • Magically dashboard can now load, everything under boot device can load, I download diagnostics, Docker is still not loading
  • Go to stop the array, stuck at stopping so I press reboot and it reboots fine

Here's a theory. I transcode to a ramdisk, 32GB of memory on my system, could Plex be using all the memory and crashing the system? At the time of crashing there were 8 transcodes going but I've had more than that at times and nothing happened. I'm just spit balling because I can't find the final culprit on whats making my system crash randomly every few weeks to sometimes days.

diagnostics-20191020-1632.zip