Usable Memory Half of Total with new MB

Hey Guys,

I've recently upgraded my server to a dual CPU setup and have been stuck on a memory issue.  The system runs fine, however it only shows 34GB of usable memory despite detecting all 64.  I am using a Supermicro X10DAL-i and did have my memory sticks in the incorrect slots, however switching them provided no change.  The BIOS detects all 64GB in the correct slots, however Unraid still does not show it all as usable.  I am currently running Memtest86+ and have noticed that the testing like reads: xG - yG  2048M of 34G, where x and y count up from 0G - 2G to 62G - 64G.  That line seems to contradict itself saying that its testing all 64GB but there are only 34?  Also I'm not sure how long this is supposed to take, It seems to go about 1% a min overall.

Thanks for all your help,

Matt

There are 4 identical sticks (SAMSUNG 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Registered DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Server Memory Model M393A2G40DB0-CPB) they are on the Qualified Memory List of the X10-DAL-i.  I do have ES CPUs (Intel Xeon QFQG E5-2695 V3 ES 2.3GHz 14-Core Turbo 3.5GHz LGA 2011-3 X99 C612).  Everything else has worked as expected. I am also running Unraid Nvidia with a GTX 660 to be used by a VM, and a P2000 for Emby.  There is also a small 4 port SATA controller and Mellanox 10Gb adapter that are working as expected.