DL360p Gen8 Attach 8 WD Red's??

I have a Proliant DL360p Gen8 I'd like to move Plex over to. I'm puzzled how to attach my existing 8 3.5" 3TB WD Red drives. Is there a way to get a dumb (no brains, just hold/mount drives) cage and run some cables out from the DL360 to it? I don't know a lot about physical servers and what the options are so any responses please assume you're talking to a noobie! 

Thanks!

You could use an external cage and a controller with an external connector, but after you price all that out, might i suggest looking at replacing your DL360 G8 with a DL380e G8 instead?

eta: any of the P series controllers aren't really recommended, as they don't do pass through all that well, even ones that can be put into HBA mode.

Edited by sota
13 minutes ago, sota said:

You could use an external cage and a controller with an external connector, but after you price all that out, might i suggest looking at replacing your DL360 G8 with a DL380e G8 instead?

Hmm. Hadn't thought of that. Looking at your sig I see there are 380e's that take LFF drives which is what I'm after. Are the CPU & RAM interchangeable on these models? The 360p I have is pretty well spec'd dual e5 2690's and 196gb RAM.