Missing VM since unclean shut down

*I had this posted in VM Engine (KVM) but didn't get any responses so I've deleted that one and posted here in General.*

Good day!

I've got a Win10 VM running on my Unraid server v6.8.2. and a couple of days ago one of my children turned the computer off by accident. When I realized it was off and rebooted (noticed a load optimized defaults BIOS message) and once Unraid was up and running again, the VM was gone.

After some duckducking around I realized that hardware virtualisation had been turned off (I was getting KVM errors). So I rebooted to the BIOS and made sure those settings were enabled, which fixed the KVM errors.

Back in Unraid I've tried turning the VM off and back on again. Checked that the Domains folder contains the image for my machine, and that the Unraid VM Manager is pointing to libvirt.img.

I've attached the diagnostics and some screen shots.

I'm not sure which direction to go from here. I'm a novice Unraid user so help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much!

Libvert.info.jpg

VM_manager.jpg

VM_list.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20200223-0802.zip