Does unRaid store a copy of the Shares folder/file structure outside the array?

Apologies if this is addressed in other posts - I've searched.

I've had two drives fail in my single-parity-drive array, which is a bummer, however I've been able to pull the critical data from all the drives except one (mounted them as read only and manually copied to external drive via CLI). 

I can access all the 'good' drives still, but I'd like to know what shares, files and folders were on the drive that is 'gone'.

My question is... is there anywhere in unraid or appdata logs (e.gwas running plexmediaserver docker) that a directory structre is available?

I'm happy to manually identify the gap between the recovered and the lost files, but don't like 'not knowing' what I've lost.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, BeeKay said:

Apologies if this is addressed in other posts - I've searched.

I've had two drives fail in my single-parity-drive array, which is a bummer, however I've been able to pull the critical data from all the drives except one (mounted them as read only and manually copied to external drive via CLI). 

I can access all the 'good' drives still, but I'd like to know what shares, files and folders were on the drive that is 'gone'.

My question is... is there anywhere in unraid or appdata logs (e.gwas running plexmediaserver docker) that a directory structre is available?

I'm happy to manually identify the gap between the recovered and the lost files, but don't like 'not knowing' what I've lost.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers.

Unfortunately it doesn't have that. Each drive has its own file system so if it's completely gone then there's nowhere else to obtain it.

1 minute ago, testdasi said:

Unfortunately it doesn't have that. Each drive has its own file system so if it's completely gone then there's nowhere else to obtain it.

Thanks for the response.

Do you know if plexmediaserver has this kind of info buried in its appdata folder anywhere?

Just now, BeeKay said:

Thanks for the response.

Do you know if plexmediaserver has this kind of info buried in its appdata folder anywhere?

It does but not sure how you can get it out.

If you run a db refresh without emptying out trash (which is usually configured to be done automatically after scan / during housekeeping), it will mark deleted contents as deleted.

In the past, there was a plugin that can export the Plex db into csv files so it's very easy to check.

However, Plex has completely killed off all plugins for quite a while now so you will need to know how to deal with Plex db to get that info out.

9 minutes ago, testdasi said:

It does but not sure how you can get it out.

If you run a db refresh without emptying out trash (which is usually configured to be done automatically after scan / during housekeeping), it will mark deleted contents as deleted.

In the past, there was a plugin that can export the Plex db into csv files so it's very easy to check.

However, Plex has completely killed off all plugins for quite a while now so you will need to know how to deal with Plex db to get that info out.

Thanks again.

Sounds a bit daunting....