Duplicate Unraid setup to additional server?

I want to set up an addition unraid server on my network.  After purchasing a a new license (not trying to duplicate that or the key), is there an easy way to setup my new server with all the same plugins and CA apps as the existing server?  Or am I relegated to documenting what all is installed on the first server and then installing each item individually on the new server?  I'm not concerned about docker containers or VMs, just plugins / utils.

Thx!

Edited by zwolfinger
fix typo
1 minute ago, zwolfinger said:

I want to set up an addition unraid server on my network.  After purchasing a a new license (not trying to duplicate that or the key), is there an easy way to setup my new server will all the same plugins and CA apps as the existing server?  Or am I relegated to documenting what all is installed on the first server and then installing each item individually on the new server?  I'm not concerned about docker containers or VMs, just plugins / utils.

Thx!

If you copy the config folder across to the new flash this should bring across all settings.    Remove the old licence key that is in that folder on the new flash drive after copying.

All disk assignments will be wrong so there are two approaches:

1. remove the super.dat file from the Config folder on the new flash and the system will start with no drives assigned.
  2. use Tools >> New Config after booting on the new flash to reset the array.