[6.8.3] Server Issues - Strange Behavior

For the last 5-6 days I have been having weird issues with my primary unraid server.   I have had dockers hang, unable to easily be killed.  I have had reports in email that state the following: 

cron for user root /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.daily 1> /dev/null0

error: stat of /var/log/tinc.* failed: No such file or directory

I know its a missing file/directory but have no clue what it is.   

I can not run Smart Checks on drives: 

"Unavailable - disk must be spun up" even though no disk is spun-down

Errors occurred - Check SMART report 

These make no sense to me as its not normal and doesn't seem to be connected to anything.

arcanine-diagnostics-20200421-1144.zip

So just checked this and SMART works normally for ATA devices, even if SAS devices are present (SMART tests still don't work for SAS but that's normal), can you check if it still works for the SSDs connected on the onboard SATA ports? If yes you should try updating the both LSI controllers firmware, since they are on a very old one.

Ok,  booting into FreeDOS causes "unable to initilize PAL" errors.   Trying to boot to EFI Shell causes "Secure Boot Errors" (secure boot is disabled in my bios/uefi), and I have tried everything short of disassembling this monstrosity of a case to update the firmware.   I was going to try to boot a VM and see if the windows option would work from there, but remembered no VM's will boot for me (see another thread for that).

I can't get the flash app to work.