Unraid not detecting multiple GPUs

Hey There,  I currently have a Quadro RTX4000 as my main GPU.  I dropped in some additional Vega 56s I had but they're not being detected.  I tried every combination of 1-3 cards on all my PCIe slots but no matter what, Unraid will only detect 1 GPU.  How can I go about getting them all detected?  Any recommendations?  Let me know what is needed from me to help facilitate a solution.

Edited by slider1578
13 minutes ago, slider1578 said:

Hey There,  I currently have a Quadro RTX4000 as my main GPU.  I dropped in some additional Vega 64s I had but they're not being detected.  I tried every combination of 1-3 cards on all my PCIe slots but no matter what, Unraid will only detect 1 GPU.  How can I go about getting them all detected?  Any recommendations?  Let me know what is needed from me to help facilitate a solution.

Attaching diagnostics may provide more clues (Tools -> Diagnostics -> attach zip file).

Also what do you mean by "detect".

The detection issue looks to be hardware / BIOS problem.

You have 2 NVMe plugged in presumably M.2, which should disable PCIe5 slot so one of your "some" VEGA would not be detected because the slot is BIOS-deactivated.

I would also suggest to update your BIOS to see if it helps.

You also have a Marvell controller which has been un-recommended for quite a while now so you should look to replace that too.

4 hours ago, testdasi said:

The detection issue looks to be hardware / BIOS problem.

You have 2 NVMe plugged in presumably M.2, which should disable PCIe5 slot so one of your "some" VEGA would not be detected because the slot is BIOS-deactivated.

I would also suggest to update your BIOS to see if it helps.

You also have a Marvell controller which has been un-recommended for quite a while now so you should look to replace that too.

Thank you, I'll get into BIOS this afternoon once I can hook up a monitor.  I'll report back.

Recommendation for another controller?