Need Help: BTRFS FIlesystem errors, can't start array

I installed new RAM yesterday, but it was defect and caused a kernel panic stack trace.

I rebooted multiple times to figure out if the module or the socket is bad and had multiple stack trace errors. After changing a bios i could boot into unraid and started the array. But after an hour a vm had a stack trace error then i stopped the system and removed the new RAM.

After starting again i could not get the array started. In the system log i saw multiple btrfs errors.

I then started the array in maintenance mode and started a parity check. 640 Errors were found and corrected.

Now i still can't start the array (it get's stuck on starting services) without maintenance mode and the btrfs errors didn't change (logs are attached)

I can acces my Filesystem and all files seem OK, but i can't use the array normally.

Server Specs:

image.png.e310b4f5e5f50e18f6d01e75eb3316a0.png

AMD Ryzen 5 2700 (8 Cores, 16 Threads)

16 GB RAM DDR4-3000 (2x8GB)

(i tried to add 16 GB DDR4-3200)

3 x 2TB HDD Drives

No cache

I have 40 Dockers and one VM.

Some of the Data is EXTREMELY important to me (a lot of Source code and a Nextcloud Server)

image.png.03ae67b0cfb78c6717243a8bf32e2f4a.png

image.png.57b6ff5306cb2f6968e0d91ab8d33ffb.png

How can i repair the filesystem ? What went wrong ? Do i need to recreate my filesystem ? I would need a Cloud Storage for Backup, because my server is the biggest storage device i have.

Did i send enough information ?

Thanks in advance

I have seen a few other threads about similar errors, but i didn't understand how they fixed it (how can i rebuild the docker image  ?)

greenytron-diagnostics-20200506-0948.zip greenytron-syslog-20200506-0802.zip

And would that solve my problem ? Is loop2 the docker.img  ?

EDIT: I found the answer in another thread.

"

loop2 is your docker.img  Easiest, pain free solution is to stop the docker service (settings) delete the image (advanced view) re-enable the service, then check off all your apps via Apps - Previous Apps section and hit install.  Couple of minutes later you're back in business

Probably caused by unclean shutdowns."

I will try to recreate the docker.img.

Edited by TessyPowder