Multiple LSI Cards in Same System?

I am currently building my second unRAID server, and I am running into an issue with the LSI cards that I purchased for it. The component list is as follows:

MOBO: Supermicro X9SCM-F, bios rev. 2.2

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v2

RAM: 16 GB ECC UDIMM

Controller Card 1: LSI SAS9201-8i, flashed to FW 20.00.07.00-IT

Controller Card 2: Dell LSI SAS9201-16e, flashed to FW 20.00.07.00-IT

I intend to use the external card to hook the old server up to the new as DAS.

The issue that I'm having is that when I access the SAS card configuration utility, only one of the cards shows up. Only the card plugged into the first slot on the board shows up. I switched the cards positions, and the same thing happened. Further confusing me is that I can boot into a manjaro live usb terminal, run the 'lspci' command, and both cards show up. I have attached a couple of photos to show what I am talking about. 

The questions I have are; will unRAID be able to see both of the cards, even though they aren't showing up in the configuration utility? Is there a way I can check in the motherboard BIOS to see if the board is recognizing both of the cards? 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Photo May 25, 2 40 48 PMa.jpg

Photo May 25, 2 43 52 PM.jpg

Photo May 25, 2 41 16 PM.jpg

if you run unraid, then after the system is booted go to the terminal (ssh) and type in lspci as you did in Manjaro and you will see them.  The issue is flashing them.  You can only flash one card at a time.  Simply remove the card in the 2nd slot and then perform your firmware update.  Remove the freshly updated card with the other card and flash that card.  Now install the remaining card in the system and unraid should show both cards.

Edited by SidebandSamurai