haugene/transmission -openvpn | Radarr | Nextcloud

Hi all.

In my setup, I'm looking to have Radarr to find and initiate the download on Transmission(w/openvpn) and for the files to save to a temporary share folder. Then when the download is complete, to have it push to a different share folder I created in Nextcloud.
The issue is I'm having is that Transmission(w/openvpn) keeps the file in the temporary folder but doesn't push it to the share folder I have in Nextcloud
I believe my problem lays with the haugene/transmission -openvpn docker. I believe my setting are wrong
I'm rigging it this way, so that I don't have to move files manually and that I can access the files easily through Nextcloud

1 = the folder the files are stored in temporarily and 2 = where the files are to be stored permanently

1. Temp folder: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/
  2. Nextcloud folder: /mnt/user/nextcloud/paul/files/Radarr/

Below is a where I have the data pointing to in Transmission:

• Host Path 2: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/incomplete/ (Container Path: /data)
  • Download: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/ (Container Path: /downloads)
  • Watch Folder: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/watch/ (Container Path: /watch)
  • Trans_Option_Download Dir: /mnt/user/nextcloud/paul/files/Radarr/ (Container Variable: TRANSMISSION_DOWNLOAD_DIR)
  • TRANSMISSION_INCOMPLETE_DIR: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/incomplete/ (Container Variable: TRANSMISSION_INCOMPLETE_DIR)
  • Download: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/ (Container Path: /mnt/user/T_Media/Torrent/)