Is my harddrive done?

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I recently rebuilt my parity and got a lot of errors on one of my drives.

I tried to do a smart extended test and it failed almost instantly, but the short test was successful.

I have attached the SMART Report below.

Any idea if this is fixable or do I have to replace the drive? Additionally any resources you all suggest for me being able to troubleshoot the drive or understand the logs myself would be greatly appreciated!

WDC_WD60EFRX-68L0BN1_WD-WX11D26H4TXK-20200611-2210.txt

If the SMART extended test fails then the drive is on the way out and should be replaced ASAP.   Looking at the SMART report you have 210 Pending Sectors showing which are ones that cannot be read reliably - on a good drive this would be 0.   The short test only tests a few sectors on the disk, so is not a good indication that the drive is healthy.

Just now, Freshcelery said:

Thanks, I appreciate the fast response.

Is that generally the case then, if smart fails basically just replace the drive? Is it just going to get worse over time? These are costly to replace.

I am afraid so.    Have you checked whether the drive is within its warranty period?    Failing the SMART extended test is sufficient reason for a RMA request.    

You do not want any drive in the array which cannot have every sector read reliably as that means if another disk develops problems you will not be able to rebuild it without data corruption and/or data loss.