[SOLVED] newly created VM does not start

Had recently a complete failure of the cache drive on my server and am in the process of reinstalling everything. 

Want to get my Win10 gaming VM back and am stuck at the very first stage. I click on create a Win10 VM, give it 1 core (not the first one), give it some ram and point it to the new virtio drivers as well as a new win10 iso from MS Windows website. The vdisk is 300g auto, again nothing special. Creating it works fine without any errors. 

When I start the VM, VNC refuses to connect. Attached the logs, I am at a loss at this stage and don't understand why the build in VNC doe not want to connect.

All my docker images work fine, but VMs dont. Tested also a Linux ISO for fun but that dint work either. Restarted the server just to see if there is anything else but that did not resolve the issue either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Seems I am not alone with this issue, here is another user that has the exact same problem with 6.8.3: 

But no solution. 

tower-diagnostics-20200612-1736.zip

Edited by Seriously_Clueless
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] newly created VM does not start