Docker service can't start

Hello, this morning I woke up to being unable to connect to my home network remotely. When I got back home, I realized my Docker service had failed to start and that my machine had somehow been powered off unexpectedly. It should have been a clean shut down since its connected to a UPS and set to clean shut down after 10 sec of power loss. However, now I can't get Docker to start and I'm not sure why. I rely on pihole as my DHCP server so that's why my home network wasn't working. Now, unraid is running a parity check and I still get the message Docker failed to start. Please see the attached diagnostics info. Thank you!

mothership-diagnostics-20200618-0714.zip

The weird thing is that the system *thinks* your docker image size is currently 450G (uber extreme size).   The settings say that it should be 120G (also an extreme size).  

What I would try is edit the file /config/docker.cfg on the flash drive and change DOCKER_ENABLED="yes" to instead be "no"

Reboot the system.

Then, on settings - Docker, delete the image file, and then re-enable the docker service.

Followed by Apps - Previous Apps and check off what you want to reinstall.

After that, then a new thread can be opened up for (presumably) your docker.img filling itself up (as that's the only reason I can reasonably see for why you've had the values set to those sizes)

Thank you, yeah I had issues with Docker in the past when sabnzb was stuffing all my downloads into the Docker image. My naive solution at the time was to raise the docker image file size. I have since fixed it so sabnzb wouldn't download to the docker image. But I forgot to decrease the docker size. I also have a vdisk on my cache and I bet there was a problem cause my docker image was set to 450GB and my vdisk is set to 250GB and my cache disk is only 512GB. Whoops! Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to let this parity check finish then try your solution. Will probably decrease the docker image back to the 20GB standard.