Read/write errors on new drives

I recently added an 8TB IronWolf drive to my array, and after transferring some data to it, it started giving read/write errors and was disabled. I ran an extended SMART test, and it returned no errors, so I tried rebulding it, and after rebuilding, it was disabled again. I then got another new 8TB IronWolf, stuck it in another bay, and tried rebuilding to that. Not long after rebuilding, the same thing happened. I'm running a LSI SAS9207-8e, and connecting it to a SansDigital EliteSTOR ES316X6+BS with a mini SAS cable, which currently contains all my drives (1x12TB parity, 2x1TB SSD cache, 4 disks of varying size) - I'm inclined to believe it's either a problem with the SansDigital, or potentially a cooling issue with my LSI card, but I'm unsure, which is why I'm here. I've attached my diagnostics info from the most recent time the drive was disabled. There's no essential data on the affected disk so I'm not too worried about losing it. Let me know if there's any additional information I should be providing.

titan-diagnostics-20200713-1521.zip