Server has maxed memory and CPU one day a week

I noticed the last two Saturday mornings (8/29 and 9/5) that when I wake up in the morning my Unraid server has maxed out memory and all cores/threads of my CPU are pretty much pegged at 100% (Ryzen 7 2700).  When it happened on 8/29, I checked the Unraid GUI and it appeared Mover was running.  I have a directory for Windows PC backups and I had been using cache to have the backups go there first and then move to the array, and I noticed once or twice in the past it takes a while to move the backups to the array, so I thought that might have been the problem.  I stopped mover in the command line, but it did not seem to impact CPU or memory usage, so I stopped the array.  Once it stopped, I restarted it and everything seemed fine.  I then changed that backup directory to no longer use cache, hoping that might solve the problem.  However this past Saturday morning I awoke to find the server in the same state.  I stopped the array and started it again, and everything appeared normal, and does at this current point in time.  I have Grafana set up, and I've looked back at both of those time frames, and I don't see anything coming from my docker containers at that point in time that would indicate something going wrong.  I don't see any apparent increase in CPU or memory from any of the containers.  The one thing I do note is both graphs pretty much stop right after 12am on Saturday morning, which is right when Unraid CPU activity shows a spike up to 100%.  I have 16GB of RAM and I can see that memory usage did gradually increase over the week:

image.png.228beca691c7a402472a2e431c6e03da.png

Is this just a case of docker containers using up all of the memory?  I do have two user scripts that run on Saturday mornings, and the first that runs is the one that deletes the dangling images at 12am on Saturday.  Is that running just exacerbating another issue?  Or is that script actually the issue?  I've also attached diagnostics which should have both instances in the file.

unraid-diagnostics-20200908-1516.zip

Thanks.  The only reason I thought it might be a memory issue which was causing the high CPU utilization is because Fix Common Problems shows this:

image.thumb.png.4f7f36bca6bb66e6df6fcaab22b01e9e.png

I did not see the same issue again this past Saturday, so I'm at a loss as to what could be causing it.  I will keep watching it and see if it happens again and will grab the diags while it is at 100% if/when it gets there again.