UNRAID Soft Crashes repeatedly

Hello!

So I have been enjoying my UNRAID server quite a bit and have a number of docker processes, including Plex running on it. This morning I was networked into the machine and running filebot on the remote directories (primarily the TV directory) batch renaming files. The process hard crashed the server, after which I had to get several reboots before anything including the webGUI would come back online.

Now in investigating the issue I get soft crashes on various actions, sometimes accessing Community Applications, Tools, Settings, or just accessing the running log on a particular container will cause all web interfaces to crash and throw "connection refused" errors for a couple minutes before things start to come back online. I've got my diagnostic logs below and have not rebooted the server since the soft crashes started, so whatever is causing the issues should be in there. I suspect something to do with networking as a couple times CA stated it couldn't connect to the server, but I don't see too much evidence for that theory in the logs. Hoping more experienced eyes might notice what's amiss.

**EDIT** To add, SSH connections also fail some of the time, and accessing console on any running docker is impossible.

**EDIT 2** The server has been stable for a bit now after I rebooted the machine that I was performing the FileBot actions on, I think it may have been trying to reconnect in the background and messing with things. I'm running a loop of Plex streams to see when the connection drops again if it does. The one thing not working is a few of my subdomains aren't working, particularly Sonarr and Radarr. Other services like Ombi, Lidarr, Bazarr and OpenEats are all working fine though.

smaugs-trove-diagnostics-20200927-1459.zip

Edited by untraceablez
Updates and Developments