Disk errors on NEW drive. Help!

So I recently bought a Dell PowerEdge R510 with 12 drive bays. The controller is a PERC H310 flashed in IT mode. 

I plan to populate all 12 bays with 6 TB SATA drives. Right now there is 1 (NEW) 6TB drive already in there (parity drive is on its way), but there are already disk errors present. When I do a SMART self test, short or extended, it fails after 10% with error "Errors occurred - Check SMART report". I'm still learning all this and I don't really understand what the report is saying. I've already replaced the H310 with another I bought (also in IT mode), but no dice. Is it really the drive? 

cerberus-smart-20201004-1456.zip

Look at the marked items below:

image.png.bb400884d76196343c8a103173a0b514.png

For a drive with only 549 hours on it, these are unacceptable number of problems/failures.  I would recommend replacement!   Most drives spend the majority of their lives with the counts for all three of these items being ZERO!!!  A few    5_Reallocated_Sector_Ct  (say, < 20 or so) can be acceptable as the drive gets older but rash of them is an indication that the drive is starting to fail.  See here for more on SMART attributes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T.

• Like 1