vdisk not showing in vm

For some back story, see this post

TL;DR, have 2 nvme drives in a cache pool (raid 1) one of them dropped offline, ,then the other. They are both back again and working (still unsure what caused them to drop) but not Im having VM trouble. I have a Windows Server 2019 vm, but it will not boot. I can get a command prompt and diskpart shows the virtio and iso, but not the vdisk. It's still assigned to the VM, but it seems the VM doesnt see it at all. 

Edited by 2Piececombo

not sure if it will help you but i had a strange issue after upgrading to 6.9 beta 30 and changing my cache pool.

I have a vm which vdisk was set on qcow2 format. The vdisk file was renamed to vdisk1.img instead of vdisk1.qcow2. I think it might be due to vmbackup plugin but i couldn't reproduce. of course with a vdisk named vdisk1.img and a qcow2 format the vm won't boot.

So take a look at your vdisk name and at the format stated in the xml file of your vm and make sur format and file name match.