Accidentally run "find /mnt/disk1 -empty -type d -delete" on Drive 1, do I need to worry?

So to give backstory, I had used Unbalance to move some data between drives. After it had finished I noticed that it had still left empty directories on the old drives so I googled how to get rid of them and found this reddit post which suggested using "find /mnt/disk1 -empty -type d" and "find /mnt/disk1 -empty -type d -delete".

So I ran it the first one to list all the empty directories on Disk 3 which was fine. But then when I typed in the code again I accidentally just did what the post said and included Disk 1 which is where my appdata, isos, system, domains, etc folders are stored. I do plan on moving appdata to a separate SSD but as I've just been spending the last couple of weeks getting things up and running, preclearing, moving data across, etc I've not yet done that. 

But I'm concerned about the fact I've totally deleted the shares / folders for ".trash-99", "Domains", and "ISOs" as well as any other empty directories that might have been within appdata or system folders. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do? (no, I don't yet have a backup of any of these folders or shares)

Edit: Turns out they were automatically re-created sometime later, possibly the next time the array was shut down and restarted, so they have returned and it does not appear as though there is anything to worry about.

Edited by VisualHudson
updated info