main disk and 1 parity disabled

mSedek

was doing some test with sata controllers and at the end found what to pass and what not to the vms but I forgot to remove one of the controllers, that controller was now managing the cache disk but i didnt remember that one of the vm has it passed and I started the vm

everything crashed, rebooted, removed the controller from the vm and everything is working but the primary disk1 and parity2 are diasabled, did autotest and both are perfect, they are fine in bios, their power is perfect, in UNRAID wiki says that if I remove the drives from the motherboard, start the array, then shut it off and connect the drives again, they will get reenabled but not. they are still disabled and I dont know what to do.

Help?

solved the issue by unassigning the devices, starting the array, then stopping the array and assigning them to a different slot, I mean, what was the disk1 now is parity2 and what was parity2 now is disk1.

hope it helps someone there

Edited by mSedek