• random dc / interups

Hanako
    • Minor

hello guys i try to be clear as possible, i am a totaly novice but i learn,

i am using unraid 6.9.2 with a windows 10 vm with passthrough nvme / gpu

everything works fine gaming while transfering files

i wanted to try out windows 11 so i upgraded to 6.10.0-rc2

and so i did, i ran windows 10 vm again, i was bussy sorting my stuff and so via explorer  network smb i beleve,

but now this start to happen mutiple times, it randomly interupts trasnfers or probaly dc from smb,  i asked support on discord but they told me to ask here , i shut down the vm and restarted unraid, and once all booted up again i continued my things, and it still keeps interrupting

i rolled back to 6.9.2 and everything works fine again, for zerval hours i was gaming and checking  my files amd moved, deleted exc.. without any problems, by info i got on discord i made a diagnostics in terminal, i dont know if it happen to make a diagnostics of whole unraid with and without both versions, time by occuring based on discord post is arround 13:31  gmt+1 europe amsterdam / netherands i post latest log file in attachments, i hope someone can help me find the problem, and yes, on last reboot to roll back to 6.9.2 something was stuck that log shows it

twilight-tower-diagnostics-20220204-0923.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

sorry for late reply , when this happends , at transfering interupt or deleting files on the unraid via windows network in unraid 6.10 rc2 , i dont have access to my unraid via windows network, also i notice unraid having a high load on my cpu core,  and here the log

another thing i noticed is that unraid 6.10 rc2 wont show up in networks but is still accessable  by typing //twilight-tower