• Win11 VM - Multiple Applications [ No Write Permissions ]

Querzion
    • Solved Minor

It's worked up until I got the fine Idea of renaming all the shares. After that they just stopped acting as they should when it comes to the write permissions for a bunch of the applications I use. When I go directly to the folder and move files to it, it's no problem, and I can create new files without a hitch. I first noticed that my printscreens are no longer saved on the shares, but instead they are saved in the documents folder, and I can't change it because there seems to be something going on with that application (Lightshot (I can't change the directory where files are stored. "/)) 

I don't have write permissions to the users share, and I can't save to the normal share because it's 'too little space'. 

Screenshot_32.png

This is how it looks like for the users share, and NFS isn't showing the individual user permissions as SMB does. I don't know If I should keep on using both or just one of them. Been having both of them going since I created the unRAID boot stick basically, and it's working since up until now. 

Screenshot_33.png

After I changed the name from USERs to users, it became a new object, and the ownership got lost in the process. It's fixed now. 

Screenshot_35.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.