• [6.9.2->6.10.0] Server not reacheble WebGUI, SMB, only SSH work

b0n3v
    • Minor

Hello everyone lets explain what i do:
    I have perfect working 6.9.2 Unraid with uptime more than 60days.
    I choose to update, made a backup, click update and follow screen instructions.
    All is updated smooth, server is rebooted and work fine(and webui load a much faster 30%+).
    I wait some time and stop the parity check and the array and change the docker from macvlan mode -> new ipvlan mode.
    Start the array, and all starts good execpt some docker have corrupted permission in /appdata, I don't have a time to check one by one and tun via tools permission fix on appdata, and all docker start normally.
    Then, I started the parity check and leave the server, after 10h maybe try to log in the server and see the "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" in the browser, no access SMB shares, ping Request timed out. I login on the router and from there ping work, stange.. ok SSH from the router to the unraid work fine, checking on the syslog, nothnig special... I try with use_ssl no, and reload on nginx same result. I have only one way to "reboot" - shutdown -h now, and wake up after this. After the boot webgui comes up, but on the main page, dosent show any device, just empty fields and loadgin screen, if i click on log button or console button, the new windows pop up, stay black for 5-6 sec then close automaticly. The docker and VMs work when this bug is appeared! Now same thing again, i do diagnostics file:

Now after today's restart web gui work fine, all looks good let's see how long. And one suggestion, can we have again scrollable log(docker/unraid) from the beginning or more lines.
    Same again, downgrade to 6.9.2 but forgot to change ipvlan mode -> macvlan mode, and no options on 6.9.2 now missing network, docker wont start, little messup.
    @admin/mod - Please delete the diagnostics attachment from the post when you're done, thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, im getting the same behavor with 6.10.2

i will downgrade for now hopefully this solves it