• [6.9.2] Mover ignoring disk allocation method

ken-ji
    • Minor

Issue:

Mover keeps moving files from cache to disk1 (the one with the least amount of space) even if manually copying files from cache -> user0 locates it disk5 (the one with the most amount of disk space)

image.png.b91ccf06703c499eef6a9f95ad1f31ac.pngimage.png.235b56176f71894707e9a8eabd9a25a6.png

So I have the this structure /mnt/user/Media/Anime/... spnning all the disks with the share config above

I tried to manually simulate the mover (by reading the mover script and executing the move command with debug level 2

find /mnt/cache/Media/Anime -depth | move -d 2

the logs weren't helpful

Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: debug: move: exclude ffffffffffffffff
    Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: debug: move: real_path: /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen/[Raizel] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen - EP01 [BD 720p 10Bit AAC][05C1EB14].mkv
    Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: move: file /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen/[Raizel] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen - EP01 [BD 720p 10Bit AAC][05C1EB14].mkv
    Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: debug: create_parent: exclude 1 real_path /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen
    Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: debug: move: real_path: /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen/[Raizel] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen - EP02 [BD 720p 10Bit AAC][D57FDB5D].mkv
    Jul 9 22:09:15 MediaStore move: move: file /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen/[Raizel] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen - EP02 [BD 720p 10Bit AAC][D57FDB5D].mkv
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: move: real_path: /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I/Inuyasha Kanketsuhen
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: create_parent: exclude 1 real_path /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: move: real_path: /mnt/cache/Media/Anime/I
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: create_parent: exclude 1 real_path /mnt/cache/Media/Anime
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: move: real_path: /mnt/cache/Media/Anime
    Jul 9 22:11:39 MediaStore move: debug: create_parent: exclude 1 real_path /mnt/cache/Media

Which doesn't tell us much, but when I check disk1 the entire directory has been moved there.

So I moved it back to cache disk using mc and move it from cache-> user0.

The files now end up in disk5 (most free space) as directed by the High water setting

mediastore-diagnostics-20210710-0957.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.