• After upgrade from 6.9.2 to 9.12.10 both drives on SAS controller were not included in array. (listed as 'wrong')

RGD

Guess I finally realized there was an update (or three) and decided to try it. 6.9.2 to 6.12.10.  But afterwards, the two drives I have attached to a Broadcom / LSI SAS3008 controller were not included in the array.   (All others were.)  I could mount them, and I tried to add them back but they were then listed as 'wrong'.  I was able to look at files on the drives when mounted. I ran drive checks and didn't see any errors.  I was able to revert back to 6.9.2 and I was able to add the drives back into the array.  So I guess I'm good with 6.9.2, but the revert process asked me to send a bug report.  I think I generated the diagnostics log, but i don't know how to access it and attach to this thread.. (sorry, already wasted hours on this so don't have the bandwidth to try to figure that out)..

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you generated the diags using the CLI they will be in the flash drive /logs folder, if it was using the GUI, they will be in your PC default download folder, then just attach them here, without the diags we can't se what the problem was.