• USB storage device assigned to VM still shows up on Dashboard

Warrentheo
    • Minor

For some reason ever since 6.51-rc1, and now also with -rc2, I have on the dashboard page for my server a listing "sdb", but have no "/dev/sdb" device...  The drive that would normally be the "sdb" drive is now "sdc" and so on, with everything shifted on down the device letters...

As you can see from the screenshot, it doesn't have any info or statistics with it...

6.50 was the last time I didn't have this issue...  System seams to be running fine otherwise...

image.thumb.png.0aedf91390fd63b3eab191f1278c4c1d.pngimage.thumb.png.9159bd66df67e41a17302754dd1e15f3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

At one time did you have a USB device (JetFlash_Transcend_16GB) plugged in?  And then possible you yanked it out with array still Started?  If you Stop array now and Start again I think the sdb device will no longer be displayed.

I had that usb drive plugged into a hub, that is connected to a USB controler, that is connected to a Windows 10 VM...  So apparently unraid sees the drive, then it boots the VM which yanks the drive away from unraid...

Ok, thanks for the report.  This is a bug and I'm going to change to 'Minor' and edit the topic so that we can keep track of it.