• WebUI empty - File not found.

d2dyno
    • Retest Minor

Not sure how to repro this yet, but it's happened twice now on 6.6.6. First time I was running BTRFS balance, second I was running a backup script. Essentially, I will be using the web ui, and all of a sudden WEBUI won't load, with just the message "File not found."

I could not get diagnostics from terminal, and trying to results just with 'bash: command not found: diagnostics', I tried this both from SSH and the local console with the same result.

All other functions of server work fine except web. Rebooting the server is the only resolution.

https   c7ecdf4c673dc771e57be16731df938de54fce7d unraid net 444 Dashboard.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I believe I found a script that I made, that possibly caused this. I will keep the report on retest, and see if this issue occurs still or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Status Definitions

Open = Under consideration.

Solved = The issue has been resolved.

Solved version = The issue has been resolved in the indicated release version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Retest = Please retest in latest release.

Priority Definitions

Minor = Something not working correctly.

Urgent = Server crash, data loss, or other showstopper.

Annoyance = Doesn't affect functionality but should be fixed.

Other = Announcement or other non-issue.