Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tekeous

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tekeous

  1. Restic rest-server isn't letting me connect to a repo, log shows the following: **WARNING** No user exists, please 'docker exec -it $CONTAINER_ID create_user' Data directory: /data Authentication enabled Loaded htpasswd file /data/.htpasswd Append only mode disabled Private repositories disabled Group accessible repos disabled start server on [::]:8000 Reloaded htpasswd file shutdown cleanly Data directory: /data Authentication enabled Loaded htpasswd file /data/.htpasswd Append only mode disabled Private repositories disabled Group accessible repos disabled start server on [::]:8000Whether or not I click in the web UI and do Console then run create_user user password, or run docker exec -it restic-rest-server create_user user password from Unraid shell, I can't log into Restic using the login user/password. I would guess it is loading the .htpasswd file, but not using authentication right, or not reading the file right at all. If I enter Unraid shell and cat /mnt/user/restic/.htpasswd the contents of the file correctly shows user:$2y$05$G.F1JinrhGvp/yeVxhL5quU/pl5K3.s/72.iTEZlw57U2km8QBlgS. Edit: this may be a bug with restic.
  2. G'day, Mousehole no longer runs as the Docker repo t-mart/mousehole:latest no longer exists. I recommend using the "official" repo tmmrtn/mousehole:latest. I was able to get it to run after replacing the Docker repo value.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.