Hi All,
Still very new to Unraid but loving it so far and have spent a lot of time here on the forums reading up.
It's possible i have been searching for the wrong thing or what I'm wanting to do isn't possible.
I have four windows 10 VMS setup on a threadripper system with 4x nvidia video cards. each Vm has 6 cores and a GPU passed through to it. - working
My goal is to have it setup so i can create a new user(windows user) then be able to login with that user to any of the 4 VMs instead of having to create that user on each VM separately. its very likely ill be needing to create more and more users. more than happy to create each user and go through the setup for it but really don't wish to do it 4 times per user.
the storage setup is 2x1tb ssd 1 for storage and 1 for parity. all 4 vms will run off this.
I hope i have explained my goal well, any questions please let me know!
Thanks everyone.