Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Treed67

Members

Everything posted by Treed67

  1. Kinda figured it was a driver issue. Could always try MB graphics if I had to. It is an nVidia card. Is there a way to get the driver installed? Also, I did not realize the typical way to access was via another machine. Which is how I am doing it now. Thanks for the explanation!
  2. Hello, Just finished my first initial build ( have not configured arrays yet etc ) . I am not able to boot into the webgui from the console. Only on my laptop. It shows everything installing and starting then goes to a blinking cursor. I ran the upgrade to 7.3.3 and I get the same thing. Ideas? Thanks...T

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.