Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OtakuTensei

Members

Everything posted by OtakuTensei

  1. I appreciate the info, thank you. I picked up the 32GB SODIMMs for $150 so already have both sets. The main reason I was considering using the SODIMM in my Unraid was to upgrade another system to 64GB....that or build another 32GB system. I upgraded from a 32GB DDR3 system and didn't really notice it being slow, but that was before thinking about local AI.
  2. I upgraded my Unraid machine and am running on a Gigabyte Z890 Aorus Elite WiFi7 Plus with Intel Core Ultra 270k Plus (Thank you Microcenter). I can run either... 32GB (16GB x2 DIMMs) of DDR5-6000 - CL36-36-36-96 or with an adapter... 32GB (16GB x2 SODIMMs) of DDR5-5600 - CL46-45-45-90 Baring the obvious slight speed difference, would I ever notice the difference? It's probably 80% a media server with some other apps running, but I'm planning on running some local AI with the installed 5080 if that matters. Thank you for any insight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.