darrenyorston

Members
  • Content Count

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About darrenyorston

  • Rank
    Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I deleted it and now all is working fine. I dont know how it occurred as I added the two additional NVME drives (months) after I had set PCIe ACS override to "Both". I didnt even have them at the time. Thank you for your help.
  2. New diagnostics with PCIe ACS disabled. 2 of the NVME drives dissapeared. tower-diagnostics-20210406-2048.zip
  3. This is running 6.9.1 with PCIe ACS set to both. Two of the cache NVME dissapear if I disable PCIe ACS. According to System Devices all three NVME are on the same bus (c0a9:2263). Nothing else is in that group. PCIe ACS set to both splits them into there own IOMMU groups. tower-diagnostics-20210406-1746.zip
  4. Hello all. I attempted to upgrade my server from 6.8.3 to 6.9.1 and have encountered a problem with my cache disks. I would appreciate some advice as how to proceed. I have 8 WD Red Disks in my array and three WD Black NVME drives in an array cache. The NVME drives are on the mother board (a Gigabyte Aorus xtreme x399 board). I had (have) PCIe ACS override in the VM Manager set to "Both" as I was previously passing through one of the MB's USB controllers and a GP to various VMs. For one reason or another I have stopped using pass through as I was having some performance issues. As
  5. Twice in recent weeks I have walked into my study and noted that unraid server is turned off. I hadnt turned it off and we didnt have a power outage. Sleep settings are disabled. I have checked the system log and they seem to only record a log for the current system start. I've looked for historical logs but cannot find any. Is there a way to turn on a longer log function?
  6. OK. Thanks for the advice.
  7. One of the disks in my array is showing as disabled. Ive run an extended SMART self-test which reports "Completed without error". However, highlighted in the Attributes table is the following line: 5 Reallocated sector count 0x0033 200 200 140 Pre-fail Always Never 18 SMART overall-health is "Passed". SMART report attached. I do see that Fix Common Problems is reporting the relevant disk has read errors. How should I proceed? Should I be replacing the disk? Format the disk and let the array rebuild? tower-smart-20210317-1319.zip
  8. So I think, think, I may have identified the issue. I was checking the VPN certs and I noticed I have two "binhex-delugevpn" folders in my app data. One has a "." after it. It doesnt have any OpenVPN details. I copied the same Open VPN files into it as is in the similarly named container and now it works. As a result I checked the container details and whilst the container name is "binhex-delugevpn" its AppData Config Path is "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn." I changed the path to "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn", dropped the "." and now Sonarr and Radarr work with Proxy en
  9. Im not sure if this will answer your question. I have your delugevpn, lidarr, radarr, sonarr, and sabnzbd containers installed. I utilised Spaceinvader1's YT guide to set them up. Deluge has my VPN enabled (PIA). Privoxy is also enabled though I have not set any browser or PC set to utilise it. Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr all have SAB set as the Download Client. All three had the same SAB config. I made sure all three were the same. They have all been working fine. Lidarr still is, Sonarr and Radarr are running. I can access the UI on all. Lidarr still downlo
  10. Im running your delugevpn container with privoxy enabled. There doesnt appear to be any issue for Lidarr downloading via your SAB container. I just tested it and its all working fine. Just Sonarr and Radarr reporting the error. So at the moment all I have changed is the Sonarr Settings/General/Proxy Settings field to ignore my server address. Im still getting the message "Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings".
  11. I followed the link you provided. I removed the Extra Parameters field. Q25 does not apply as I can view the UI. Q26 does apply. I have added my unRAID server to the Ignored Addresses field of Sonar's Settings/General Proxy. Error continues. As to Q27; where am I adding the VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS to? Am i adding a variable from the Sonarr docker template config page? This page?
  12. I forced the update on the containers of yours that Im running. Sonarr and Radarr still dont work, though Lidarr does. I have added the line --sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" to Sonarr's Extra Parameters field but the Sonarr container has now dissappeared from the list on the Docker tab. I have reinstalled the container but still get the same message. I edited the Settings-General-Proxy Settings of Sonarr's config to ignore my server (192.168.1.100). Still getting the same message.
  13. I tried unchecking "Enable HTTPS" however it does not work. It says the change will require a restart. However, when it restarts HTTPS remains enabled.
  14. Hello. I have problem which recently developed. Both Radarr and Sonarr are reporting an error: Unable to connect SABnzbd. Lidarr is working fine with the same details for my SABnzbd server. Its been working fine, for well over a year actually, and I have not changed anything with the server. In the host field I have always had my servers IP address (192.168.1.100) and port 8080 in the port field. But now 192.168.1.100, localhost or 0.0.0.0 all report the same message when I try to test the connection. The log file has this error. 2021-03-08 12:23:05,405 DEBG