Jump to content

J OBrien

Members
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by J OBrien


  1. On 7/3/2017 at 4:59 PM, pepper said:

     

    I modified a comcut.sh script found on the net and use it as the postprocessor to remove the commercials using comskip edl. Still a work in progress but very interesting to play with.  Let me know if you make enhancements.

    p.s. made a few changes to the comskip.ini as I was losing the end of some programs.

    comcut.sh

    comskip.ini

    Anyone else using this script?  The chapters seem to be misplaced when output to mkv.


  2. I added 2 more hd to the array (disk10 and disk 11).  They cleared, which took about 13 hours, and now they are formatting for 4 hours.  

     

    Is this normal or something went wrong?

     

    I see from the log it started formatting around 8:14am.

     

    If i SSH i can see /mnt/disk10 but not 11.  The WebUI is responsive but it is stuck started formatting.  Only buttons available are reboot and power down.

     

    Any help on what to do would be great thanks.

     

     

    tower-diagnostics-20190201-1205.zip


  3. Hello,

     

    I chose the repo because it had sqlite3 but I am having issues, not sure if related to sqlite3, the shell, the repo itself?  Some queries will return results and others wont.  I have ran the same queries from radar and they all check out fine.  You can test this yourself in the shell.

     


    1 result

    echo $(/usr/bin/sqlite3 /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Resources/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "SELECT * FROM accounts")
    
    1|Administrator|||2010-11-12 00:07:53|2010-11-12 00:07:53|||t|t

    No results

    echo $(/usr/bin/sqlite3 /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Resources/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "SELECT * FROM media_parts")

     

    If i run that last same query from another docker (in this case the linux repo radarr) mapping path /plexdb  into the binhex plex db folder

    echo $(/usr/bin/sqlite3 /plexdb/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "SELECT * FROM media_parts")
    
    1|1|3|728729cc89de8e31df9891719ed7ec6af127a7e0|4b9c6200f882a763|/tools/Test (2013)/Test (2013).mkv||54307148|26543|2019-01-25 23:16:54|2017-02-24 14:33:22||ma%3AaudioProfile=ma&ma%3Acontainer=mkv&ma%3AvideoProfile=high 2|2|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D2500&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=13|3|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D1500&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=1 4|4|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D450&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=1

     

    Any help would be appreciated.

     

    EDIT:

     

    Command from root working:

    echo $(/usr/bin/sqlite3 /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-plexpass/Plex\ Media\ Server/Plug-in\ Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "SELECT * FROM media_parts")
    
    
    1|1|3|728729cc89de8e31df9891719ed7ec6af127a7e0|4b9c6200f882a763|/tools/Test (2013)/Test (2013).mkv||54307148|26543|2019-01-25 23:16:54|2017-02-24 14:33:22||ma%3AaudioProfile=ma&ma%3Acontainer=mkv&ma%3AvideoProfile=high 2|2|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D2500&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=13|3|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D1500&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=1 4|4|||||||117000||||at%3Akey=%2Fservices%2Fiva%2Fassets%2F155582%2Fvideo%2Emp4%3Fbitrate%3D450&ma%3Acontainer=mp4&ma%3AoptimizedForStreaming=1

     

    Versions used of sqlite:

     

    Radarr linux repo, 3.11.0 2016-02-15 17:29:24 3d862f207e3adc00f78066799ac5a8c282430a5f

    Root, 3.24.0 2018-06-04 19:24:41 c7ee0833225bfd8c5ec2f9bf62b97c4e04d03bd9566366d5221ac8fb199a87ca

    Binhex plexpass 3.25.3 2018-11-05 20:37:38 89e099fbe5e13c33e683bef07361231ca525b88f7907be7092058007b75036f2


  4. Hi,

     

    I am new to unraid,  I purchased a pro key and left a wrong email on the delivery details.

     

    Needless to say i got charged and didn't get my key. LOL

     

    Would be great if someone could fix this for me or direct me where I can fill up a support ticket for this.

     

    Thanks.