Slow Robocopy to unraid server

DatBoiC

I am having trouble copying 12tb of data to a new unraid build.  I built my array with no parity drive or cache so data could be written straight to the array and add parity when completed with the data transfer.  I usually use robocopy to move my data so I can do multithread and move it alot faster.  But every time I use robocopy with any switches my speed drops to 20mb a second.  But if I use traditional windows copy paste or robocopy with no switches(Moving files one at a time) I get the full speed of 110mbs a second.  I am new to Unraid and wondering if this normal or did I mess up configuration somewhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thats what I'm doing right now but it makes the copy triple the length of time than running multithread where it copies multiple files at one time rather that 1 file at a time.  Then I have another 12tb drive I have to move over after I finish this one.  Is Unraid just not robocopy friendly.