Machine check events along with system freezing

I recently upgraded my server replacing the motherboard, CPU, vide card, and RAM with used parts from a friend (stats below). I had to remove a 4 port network card because I was out of room on the motherboard. I moved over the USB drive and added and removed drives to the array. The drive moving went fine with no issues. However several times now the whole system locks up and is unresponsive via the network GUI and would not display anything on the monitor. I did not try ssh (sorry). I will do that if it happens again. It normally happens at night and in the morning I have to do a hard reset. The Common Problems plugin reports a Machine Check event and recommends I ask the forum for help. I do not know if the Machine Check even is from the hard restart or from the original problem. The attached diagnostic is from after the hard restart. If it happens again I will try to get it from the system via ssh. Here are my list of questions:

Where should I be looking for the errors to diagnose this problem?
Does anyone see what the error is?
Did bringing over the USB from the original system cause problems? (I still see the system looking of the old network card.)
Is there a way to reset the USB to a fresh, new like, state without loosing my license and would this actually help the hardware issue?  

System Stats:
Version: 6.8.3
Motherboard: AAUATek Prime B350M-A
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
Ram: 16GB of 2x8GB TeamForce Pro Dark DDR4 3200
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

SATA card: PCE8SAT-M01 VER006S 8 port SATA Card

pensieve-diagnostics-20201229-1034.zip pensieve-diagnostics-20201221-1336.zip

I read your link and followed the other link. 

I found the Power Supply Idle Control option in the bios and set it to, "typical current idle."

I also found the C-state control right next to the Power Supply Idle Control option and will disable it if the the previous option does not seam to do the trick. 

Huge thanks you @JorgB for your write-up. I would have never found this.