Drive corruption. Completed a number of steps and now Im stuck and need help.

EDIT: sorry didn't realize pictures would blow up like that when attached.

It all started yesterday when I noticed Disk 5 was disabled and being emulated. So I followed steps to get it back up and running.

The rebuild finished this morning. It rebuilt fine. SMART passes. I noticed some docker apps were acting funky with database issues. This lead me to the big red picture attached. 

So I followed the Wiki and put it in Maintenance Mode and did the Filesystem Check on the disk(xfs_repair -nv) which scrolled quite a bit and resulted in yeah corruption as shown in the 2nd image attached.

So still following the wiki, and still in Maintenance Mode as it says for XFS, I do 'xfs_repair -v' and this is where things get contradictory and I am stuck. See 3rd attached image.  

Any help with next steps would be greatly appreciated. I am also attaching diagnostics and syslog if needed. 

GE5PQzb[1].png

3GN0m0x[1].png

iNVkzdE[1].png

c3po-syslog-20201230-1520.zip c3po-diagnostics-20201230-1018.zip

Edited by stayupthetree
21 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Use -L.

Perfect! Everything is back up and running smoothly. Any thoughts on what may have happened? Tests say everything is fine with my disks, they are all less than 6 months old(I know that doesn't matter a whole lot). Should I open it up and make sure all connections are secure?

Of note 16GB of RAM disappeared last week so we moved the ram over to the other slots, could that have caused anything? Maybe motherboard going bad?