UnRAID and RAR Compression

After searching both forums and elsewhere online, I am stumped...

Many people have said the RAR utility set, specifically the CLI, is part of the standard UnRAID build.  I cannot locate it, nor can I figure out how to add it back into the system.

Can someone please confirm - is the CLI of RAR for compression/decompression part of the standard unRAID built (in my case RC 6.9 but regardless).

If it is, can you reference a location for it and/or the CLI syntax (assumed just rar with variables)

If it is not, anyone aware of a way to add the functionality into unRAID?  Pulling content down locally from the array to decompress and then upload back is a tedious if not muddled mess.

Appreciate the inputs and feedback - have a great week all!

Wow, thank you thank you thank you!  I hadn't stumbled across the Nerd Pack yet - that solves the problem and opens up a massive array of other tools as needed...  I am also glad to see these CLI tools are a separate install and even then individually activated - lots of issues can be created, but there are definitely a lot of needs for these tools as well...

Nerd Pack ftw